Hafidz Gafa is just an ordinary person - a typical Gen Y if one might address. Want to know about Gen Y??

1. They spend around RM300-RM500 a month on entertainment and leisure
RM300-500??? hahahaha....u must be kidding!!! otherwise, how come my credit card statement usually printed out up to 4-digits??

2. Their love for shopping has earned them the label of "dream consumers"
if I like sumthin', no matter how much it will cost, i'll go for it.

3. On a good day, they hang out at designer coffee outlets and indulge in good food, which easily comes to RM15 per meal
Im not a big fan of Starbuck/Coffee Bean etc., but I dont mind spending more than RM15 per meal for great food..afterall, its for yourself rite! nampak sangat ke aku ni jenis kuat makan???hahaha

4. Many own the newest handphones, equipped with the latest technology. Doesn't matter if they are not technologically savvy enough to utilize all the functions; what is important is that they own something at par with what their peers have.
Hmm..I was thinking of having i-Phone, where I can surf internet, check email etc., but think about it again...never mind la dah tentula aku kije kat plant...jangan kata handphone canggih, nokia 3310 pun x leh bawak masuk!

5. Two-thirds know the price of an iPod, but three-quarters have no idea what a carton of milk costs.
I dont have any idea on how much both items costs...if u want it, just swipe la! ---> nasib baik la member2 aku tau tabiat buruk aku ni...diorang la yg akan sound kalo tengok aku dh start keluar kad...utk korang sumer, THANKS A LOT!!

6. They have hundreds of illegally downloaded songs
Quote from Narul that I have to agree:- "I suggest, please rephrase your question!! not just songs but movies, ebooks, videos, softwares & etc. Everything!!"

7. One in 20 spends more than RM200 a month on mobile phone bills
I did spend around that figure during my uni years...but now the figure decrease...I guess, it's hard to contact others especially when you are working on shift...but my bill once exceeded RM1k.."Tragedi Ketahuan" (I think my friends around me knows what I mean!)

8. A number of them have more than one phone
I used to have two phones, but its hard for me to manage...now I just stick with one phone.9. Many do not read the newspapers, or watch the TV newsI read entertainment section first, before read the cover page..I seldom watch TV news as I usually going out for my dinner at that time. Hey, but sometime I read news online okay!! statement sebab x nak kena cop x ikuti perkembangan dunia...huhuhu

10. They are heavily dependent on 'helicopter parents' who hover protectively over their offspring
I have a close relation with my family...most of the time I will tell them everything...but the final call is on me...I realized, they started to let me make on my own decission during my upper form years...masa nak pilih jurusan dulu...itu yang amik sains tulen..pastu tukar engineering masa uni years tu...amik ikut sedap sendiri...huhu

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati